Our prehab program is designed for individuals who are experiencing limitations in their daily life or athletic performance due to a chronic injury, re-injury or a new injury. We evaluate each individual in a holistic fashion and discuss a treatment plan we feel is most effective for a return to an active lifestyle.
A combination of rehab through manual therapy, strengthening and conditioning, movement correction and stabilization will be used with specific attention to long term injury prevention. Prehab is a great program for seasoned athletes or individuals looking to rehab fitness limiting injuries.
Great for those who may be intimidated or limited in their fitness journey due to a current or previous injury. Our Physical therapist, Dr. Ty, will work 1:1 to develop a plan including corrective movements, personalized exercise primers, and strength work to build a strong foundation before progressing into the fitness journey.
Most common reasons we see athletes in our Physio program
- Low back pain; Pain and movement limitation when lifting weight
- Knee pain with squatting, running, and or other sport activities.
- Hip pain and mobility
- Shoulder pain, overhead mobility or movement/ strength limitation(s)
- Ankle/foot pain and mobility
- General muscle discomfort and mobility limitations when attempting sport(s)